Le 8 mars 2014, 07:51 dans Humeurs • 0
Links International, one of the retailers in Japan have set to launch Antec's P193 casing on 4th April
Truly in a class of its own, the P193 features a Dual chamber design where the power supply resides in a separate chamber that isolates heat and reduce system noise
Supporting form factors of EATX, ATX, mATX, mini-ITX, the dimensions are 205 × 590 × 514mm (width × depth × height) and weighs 16kg
Here is a breakdown on the other specifications of this lovely black beast.
- 1 rear (standard) 120mm x 25mm exhaust TriCool? fan
- 2 top (standard) 140mm x 25mm exhaust TriCool? fan
- 1 lower front chamber (optional) 120mm fan for HDD
- 1 side (standard) 200mm fan for dual graphics cards
- External 4 x 5.25?; 1 x 3.5?
- Internal 6 x 3.5? for HDD
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x eSATA
- Audio In and Out (HDA and AC?97 compatible)
Front door vents, as well as wider vents along the door frame, improve airflow into the chassis.
Filters and filter doors are integrated as one unit. The doorsthemselves have been modified to provide greater airflow, resulting incooler system temperatures.
Drive bay covers are vented and include air filters to provide better airflow.
the top vents